Friday, August 31, 2007

The Davis Family say goodbye to Utah

Well the day Matt and I have been dreading for weeks is here!! Elliot, Gibson. Jeri and Jayson say Goodbye to Utah and head in a "Big Yellow Bus" (at least that what Gibson called it )to Seattle Washington. Its hard to watch your kids leave but what a great experience they will have we're proud of Jayson and he's decision to farther his Education. We'll miss our daily visits from Gibson and Grandpa will really miss his new sprinkler moving buddy, 4wheeler rides, and watering the goats with Gibson. We hope to visit them all soon and bringing Grandma-Great with us.

3 comments:

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

So how's Fielding so far? I bet it's a bit lonely. I wouldn't want to turn the corner to come home because, once again that house probably seems so empty. I got the best deal... I hated that you were all up there together without me and now I'm not down here alone. I guess we are taking turns. You better just start planning your next trip to St. George too. Take Care and we love you!

JeriAnn said...

hey guys...just a quick note to let you know that things are going great. Especially right now...the kids are napping. We're just trying to settle in now that our company is gone. We can't wait for you to come and visit so we can show you our tiny apartment, and all of the other cool things we have found!

Love you!!

JeriAnn said...

So we cannot wait for you to come! I'll have plenty of fun things planned for us to do. There is a Husky Football game against USC on the 29th which is supposed to be an awesome game. It may however, already be sold out, and it looks like tickets might be pretty expensive so I'll have to do some more research. Who all will be coming? I think you will be here right as the leaves are turning which will be gorgeous! Anyways I'll chat with you later!