Wednesday, September 12, 2007

UPDATE ON LIFE IN FIELDING

Dads still irrigating the hay and working hard. Dove hunting has become his new past time. Tomorrow is my big day I'm alittle nervous about surgery, just the unknown I guess. My other knee surgerys at least they've been able to tell me whats going on, with this one they don't know much except where to start and that makes me alittle uneasy oh well I've waited this long no backing out now right. The weather is getting real nice here in the mid 80's and lows are in the 50's great for sleeping. Zack Christoffersen is off to the MTC today anyway I hope he spent all day yesterday sick with the flu. Dad and I went by to see him last night and wished him well. Zack will be a good Missionary.

3 comments:

JeriAnn said...

Good luck tomorrow, things will be fine, and you will be good as new in no time. Right?! At least by the 26th anyways. If not we can always get you a rascal. We see people cruising around on them down town all the time. Usually not after knee surgery though. It's mostly b/c they've eaten at McDonalds one too many times if you know what I mean. Anyways, I'll call and see how things went. I wish I could make you dinner or something. How's Braydon doing? Has he been able to come home again? Wasn't he supposed to take Cole dove hunting?

Jamie said...

Good luck on your knee surgery! Thats no fun.. but you will do fine! And.. i am so jealous that you get to go to Seattle. You will love it! :)

jamie

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Now your need to report to everyone that you sadly "DIDN'T" have surgery! How did your doctor visit today go? Did they you we back to normal? I hit up my first day at Gold's Gym! It's awesome!