Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHERE IS SPRING?

Wow what a difference a week makes, just as you think spring is finally here Mother Nature lets you know different. All week the temps have been in the high 30's and low 40's not exactly what some would expect the middle of march to be. I guess that's Utah right... Matt and I have made it through our first week in a long time at home by ourselves, Matt will adjust quickly I'm sure, as for me It could take some time. I think us Mothers spend so much time doing things for our children that when it stops we're left thinking what now. We really are so happy for all our kids and the different stages they are in their Marriages proud of Braydon and Mickie and the decision they made to start off their lives together right and be Sealed in the Temple for all Eternity. Proud of Jeri and Jayson and the sacifices they have made to make sure Jayson gets his schooling finished. 1 more semester left yea!!! Proud of Trudy and Jeff they are living in St. George working hard and enjoying the Dixie sun.. Each one are examples to me and I would like to gives them all a Big Shout Out. I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS..

1 comment:

JeriAnn said...

ahhh sanks! Love you xoxo