Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


I told myself I would do better at blogging and I realize its already been almost two weeks since my last post. So without boring everyone I will attempt to get caught up. We celebrated Matt's Mothers 79th Birthday on April 1st. Yes she is a April Fools Baby!! It was a nice evening for us all, Matt and I went to her house made smoothies and watched American Idol which is a program I never thought I could get into, but this season has sucked me in and I have to plan around the shoe each week. I can't believe the level of talent on the show. That weekend we enjoyed Conference I always enjoy the talks and can't wait for the Ensign so I can go back and reread the talks I missed and refresh my memory on the ones I really enjoyed. There always seems to be one speaker that has a big impact on me and the things I do each day and this time it was Jeffery Hollands talk all I can say is WOW what a SPIRITUAL GIANT I challenge anyone who wasn't able to listen to him find his talk in the May Ensign or go to the LSD website I know you will love it.

1 comment:

JeriAnn said...

What a cute little Granny! Miss you guys...can't wait to see you all. Hope you had a nice easter.